The things that make me happy change on a daily basis. It just depends on my mood and that of my kids.
Here are a few things that always make me happy:
– Quiet time/nap time
– Happy kids
– A great play list
I am also happy when:
– a box can entertain a child for hours
– Sweet Pea sleeps 8+ hours straight
– Singing songs from Little Man’s favorite shows
– Kisses from Sweet Pea
– Snuggles at the end of the day
– Warm blankets
– and the list could go on!
When I’m having a rough day, I try and find a few minutes to sit down and think of all the things that I’m grateful for. If I don’t have time during the day or time to actually write it down, I simply fall asleep praying and thanking Heavenly Father for everything that I was grateful for during the day.
What makes you happy? What are you grateful for?