Post 2 of my 30 day blogger challenge. I know it’s been a few days since post 1. I didn’t want to do them all in a row because I didn’t want to stress myself out. Stress is not something I like to keep around me and I tried to be pretty laid back. So… we will get through this challenge! 😉 Just at my pace!!
So 20 facts about me. That’s a great way to get to know me. I’m not sure I can come up with 20 but let’s try.
- I am older than I look. I am not going to tell you my age 😉 but many people tell me they don’t believe me. That makes me feel good.
- I have had a hospital/epidural delivery and a nature home birth delivery. I would choose natural at home birth again in a heart beat.
- I am becoming very fascinated with natural child birth.
- I am a Beachbody coach and love it!!
- If I don’t get my workout in I am completely beside myself. Well, except for rest day. I’m good with rest day!
- I am a planner/scheduler. I thrive on a schedule and when my schedule gets thrown off I fall into pieces for a little bit until I can process the situation.
- I hate shopping. I can never find anything that fits or looks good. When I do go shopping it’s because I know exactly what I’m looking for.
- I have an addiction to office supplies. Mostly pens and notebooks.
- I like graphic design. I have only don’t a little bit here and there but when I can find the time, it’s relaxing.
- I hate answering the phone. I worked in customer service for 3.5 years and haven’t hated answering since about 1 year into the job. If I know you, I might answer the call. Depending on my mood. Otherwise, if I don’t know the number, I will not answer. So if it’s important, leave a message and I’ll get back to you or better yet…. TEXT ME! lol!! 🙂
- I like having polished nails, but I’m anal about dents and chips. So they don’t get polished very often.
- I love house hold chores. I love having a clean house and actually don’t grumble when it’s time to do my daily chore(s).
- I love sunspots on the floor. When I’m cold or stressed, that is the best place to warm up and relax.
- I’m a water-holic according to The Hubs. He thinks I drink too much water.
- I like being able to help and inspire people.
- I love to sing. I haven’t been able to sing much the last almost year and it has been hard on me. I didn’t think I would miss it as much as I have.
- I love reading personal development books. Not self-help type, but the kind the inspires you to learn or grow yourself. That helps you reach deeper and feeds your soul.
- I like the idea of traveling to fun places but traveling stresses me out. It’s out of the norm. Out of my schedule and it makes it hard to adjust. Even if it’s planned, it still throws me off my grove.
- I am an introvert. I am a semi-outgoing introvert.
That wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. 🙂
There are 20 facts about me that you may or may not have known!